help understanding what to do
My name is Benedict Roff-Marsh and I am a Tarot Counsellor. I offer consultations from my home studio in Elanora/Palm Beach on the Southern Gold Coast.
My specialty is in helping to understand where a person is in life. Why they got there. And most importantly, how best to move forward.
Sounds complex, but it isn’t really. When many go to psychics, and other kinds of “fortune tellers”, they are really hoping to understand something. The person may not realize what it is but if they are open to what life has to say the cards can really cut through a lot of confusion and deliver great guidance.
A Quick History
I am 50 years old. I have been reading people since I was a small child. My parents encouraged it and would often ask what I thought about people.
The first Tarot deck I used came to us when I was about 15. I was intrigued and did some of my own studies. Around the same time, I was reading about Carl Jung and his explorations into the human condition. The two paths had parallels.
I found myself working professionally in a tea house in Brisbane which led to work in other locations. I did this for quite a few years and during this time, also studied Palmistry. read more
I work by bookings from my Elanora home studio.
Cost is $55 for 30 mins or $100 for 1 hour and is paid in cash as we start or via Pay Pal 24 hours before the session.
- It is preferred that clients come alone as I don’t have a waiting room.
- Having friends in sessions often does more damage than good to your reading.
- We will be having a discussion so please be open with me. Everything I give comes from you so if you are “testing” me then you are blocking the process. read more
- I have no preference or prejudice for or against any race, gender or similar things.
- Children can be read for but I prefer that one adult be there as there is often more going on than a child is able to discuss. Please ask me first.
- Anything we discuss is considered private & privileged information – except if you confess to a crime that I must reveal to the police by law.
- read the full FAQ